Israel Adesanya vs Jan Blachowicz – light-heavyweight title bout headlines the event.
Fight fans are just a couple days away from witnessing a cracker of a fight card. UFC 259 features three title fights, with Israel Adesanya’s light-heavyweight debut taking on Jan Blachowicz for the light-heavyweight championship, headlining the event. ‘The Lioness’ Amanda Nunes headlines the co-main event, as she defends her featherweight title against Megan Anderson of Australia. Petr Yan will be looking forward to starting his first title defense with a bang when he takes on Aljamain Sterling.
The preliminary card is stacked as well. It features notable big names like Dominick Cruz and Joseph Benavidez.
- Jan Blachowicz (c) vs. Israel Adesanya – for the light heavyweight title
- Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Megan Anderson – for the women’s featherweight title
- Petr Yan (c) vs. Aljamain Sterling – for the bantamweight title
- Drew Dober vs. Islam Makhachev
- Aleksandar Rakic vs. Thiago Santos
- Dominick Cruz vs. Casey Kenney
- Kyler Phillips vs. Song Yadong
- Askar Askarov vs. Joseph Benavidez
- Amanda Lemos vs. Livinha Souza
- Tim Elliott vs. Jordan Espinosa
- Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Carlos Ulberg
- Sean Brady vs. Jake Matthews
- Rogerio Bontorin vs. Kai Kara-France
- Aalon Cruz vs. Uros Medic
- Mario Bautista vs. Trevin Jones
Start Time and Where to watch:
UFC 259 is going to be held at the UFC Apex Arena in Vegas. Fight Fans all over the world can purchase a UFC Fight Pass to watch the fights. The early-prelims kick of at 6pm ET, the prelims at 8pm ET and the main card begins at 10pm ET on ESPN+.